South Africa vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI match prediction, let’s find out who will win? Today’s match prediction of SA vs SL 2nd ODI is given below. South Africa vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI match is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 4th September 2021 at R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo. Cricketwebs provide 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
South Africa lost the first match of the tour by 14 runs, but in this match, South Africa gave a very good fight to Sri Lanka. The second match of the series will also be played at the same ground.
South African captain Temba Bavuma, who was injured during the match, was taken for a scan after the match. However, it is not yet confirmed whether he will play the next match or not.
Sri Lanka won the toss and decided to bat in this match, which was a good decision. Avishka Fernando and Bhanuka shared a 57-run partnership for the first wicket.
Four balls after Bhanuka’s dismissal, Rajapaksa also returned to the pavilion on an individual score of zero. After that Dhananjay de Silva made a partnership of 79 runs with Avishka. Dhananjaya de Silva scored 44 off 62 balls, which included five fours.
After that, Fernando and Asalanka shared a good partnership of 97 runs, thanks to which Sri Lanka managed to score 300 runs in 50 overs. It was a good score on this pitch.
Avishka Fernando scored 118 runs in 115 balls, which included 10 fours and 2 sixes. This is his highest individual score. Asalanka also played useful innings of 72, which included 6 fours and a six. He scored this run on 62 balls.
Keshav Maharaj and Kagiso Rabada took 2 wickets each for South Africa. Tabrez Shamsi got one wicket in the match.
South Africa started the innings fairly well, Janneman Malan and Aiden Markram shared a 49-run partnership for the first wicket. After that Aiden Markram and captain, Temba Bavuma shared a 117-run partnership for the second wicket. South Africa had a stronghold in the match, but due to the injury of Bavuma, the team came on the back foot. Bavuma scored 38 runs.
Aiden Markram scored 96 runs in the match, which included five fours and four sixes. Apart from that Rassie van der Dussen scored 59 and Heinrich Klaasen scored 36 runs.
Table of content
- 1 Today’s South Africa vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Match Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
- 1.1 SA vs SL 2nd ODI Toss Prediction?
- 1.1.1 South Africa Squad:
- 1.1.2 South Africa Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.3 Sri Lanka Squad:
- 1.1.4 Sri Lanka Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.5 Venue Details
- 1.1.6 South Africa ODI Stats and History
- 1.1.7 Sri Lanka ODI Stats and History
- 1.1.8 SA vs SL head to head stats
- 1.1.9 SA vs SL 2nd ODI 2021 Match Team Score Prediction:
- 1.2 Who will win South Africa vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI 2021 prediction?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.1 SA vs SL 2nd ODI Toss Prediction?
Today’s South Africa vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Match Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
Match: SL vs RSA, 2nd ODI, South Africa tour of Sri Lanka, 2021
Date: Saturday, September 04, 2021
Time: 3:00 PM
Venue: R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
SA vs SL 2nd ODI Toss Prediction?
Toss Prediction: Sri Lanka
South Africa Squad:
Aiden Markram, Janneman Malan, Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Kyle Verreynne, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Andile Phehlukwayo, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi, Dwaine Pretorius, George Linde, Beuran Hendricks, Lizaad Williams, Reeza Hendricks, Wiaan Mulder, Lutho Sipamla
South Africa Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Janneman Malan
Top Bowler: Tabraiz Shamsi
Sri Lanka Squad:
Avishka Fernando, Minod Bhanuka (wk), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Dasun Shanaka (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera, Akila Dananjaya, Praveen Jayawickrama, Ramesh Mendis, Nuwan Pradeep, Kusal Perera, Lahiru Madushanka, Pulina Tharanga, Binura Fernando, Lahiru Kumara, Dinesh Chandimal, Kamindu Mendis, Pathum Nissanka, Maheesh Theekshana
Sri Lanka Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Avishka Fernando
Top Bowler: Akila Dananjaya
Stadium: R.Premadasa Stadium
Ends: Khettarama End, Scoreboard End
Hosts to: Sri Lanka
South Africa ODI Stats and History
Total Match Played = 632
Won = 387
Loss = 220
No Result = 19
Tie = 6
Sri Lanka ODI Stats and History
Total Match Played = 867
Won = 392
Loss = 432
No Result = 38
Tie = 5
SA vs SL head to head stats
Total Match Played = 78
South Africa Won = 44
Sri Lanka Won = 32
No Result = 1
Tied = 1
SA vs SL 2nd ODI 2021 Match Team Score Prediction:
If South Africa Bat First: 248+ Runs
If Sri Lanka Bat First: 229+ Runs
Who will win South Africa vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI 2021 prediction?
Today’s Match Prediction: South Africa
Frequently asked questions
Q. Where will today’s SA vs SL 2nd ODI match be played?
Ans. Today’s match will be played in R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo.
Q. Where can I watch SA vs SL 2nd ODI live or stream the match?
Ans. Sony Six Sports will show the ODI between South Africa and Sri Lanka live on Sony Six Sports Cricket Channel.
Q. What’s our recommended winner of the South Africa vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI match?
Ans. South Africa is our winner in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction of South Africa vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Match?
Ans. Sri Lanka is our toss winner.
Disclaimer: Our predictions are for entertainment purposes only. Our Website doesn’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, our team strongly discourages behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% the right prediction.
- IPL 2022, 70th T20 Match – Punjab Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s PBKS vs SRH match
- IPL 2022, 69th T20 Match – Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s MI vs DC match
- IPL 2022, 68th T20 Match – Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s RR vs CSK match
- Zimbabwe vs Namibia, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 2nd T20 match between ZIM vs NAM?
- IPL 2022, 67th T20 Match – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s RCB vs GT match
- IPL 2022, 66th T20 Match – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Lucknow Super Giants Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s KKR vs LSG match