Who Will Win Today’s Zimbabwe vs Namibia 3rd T20 2023 Match Prediction

The excitement in the cricketing world reaches its zenith as fans eagerly await the 3rd T20 match between Zimbabwe and Namibia on October 27, 2023, at the Wanderers Cricket Ground, Windhoek. The tournament’s twists and turns have kept cricket enthusiasts on the edge of their seats, and this upcoming clash promises to be equally thrilling.

Let’s delve into the match details, player statistics, pitch conditions, fantasy cricket tips, and a sneak peek into what cricket fans can expect in this riveting contest.

Match Overview

This match is part of the Zimbabwe tour of Namibia 2023, featuring a 5-match T20I series. In the previous two matches, both teams exhibited their prowess, and the outcome was as follows:

1st T20 Match Result:

  • Zimbabwe posted 121/9 in 20 overs.
  • Namibia chased down the target, finishing at 122/3 in just 13.4 overs.
  • Namibia emerged victorious by 7 wickets, with Nikolaas Davin being named Player of the Match.

2nd T20 Match Result:

  • Namibia scored 198/3 in 20 overs.
  • Zimbabwe displayed a remarkable chase, reaching 200/5 in 20 overs.
  • Zimbabwe secured a thrilling 5-wicket victory, and Sikandar Raza was awarded Player of the Match.

The stage is set for the 3rd T20, and cricket enthusiasts can expect yet another exciting encounter.

Match Details

  • Match: Zimbabwe vs. Namibia, 3rd T20I
  • Date: Friday, October 27, 2023
  • Time: 5:30 PM IST
  • Venue: Wanderers Cricket Ground, Windhoek

Toss Prediction

Toss plays a crucial role in T20 cricket, offering teams the opportunity to set the tone for the match. The prediction for the toss in this game leans in favor of Namibia.


Both teams have assembled formidable squads for this competition, featuring talented players who aim to make their mark in T20 cricket.

Namibia Squad:

Nikolaas Davin, Michael van Lingen, Gerhard Erasmus (c), Jan Frylinck, JP Kotze, JJ Smit, Zane Green (wk), Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Bernard Scholtz, Ben Shikongo, Tangeni Lungameni, Malan Kruger, Shaun Fouche, Karl Birkenstock, Handre Klazinge

Zimbabwe Squad:

Nick Welch, Craig Ervine (c), Innocent Kaia, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Wessly Madhevere, Clive Madande (wk), Luke Jongwe, Faraz Akram, Richard Ngarava, Tendai Chatara, Sean Williams, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Blessing Muzarabani, Wellington Masakadza, Nyasha Mayavo, Carl Mumba, Brad Evans

Venue and Historical Stats

Let’s explore the teams’ historical T20 records:

Namibia T20 Stats and History:

  • Total Matches Played: 44
  • Wins: 29
  • Losses: 15
  • No Result: 0
  • Tie: 0

Zimbabwe T20 Stats and History:

  • Total Matches Played: 126
  • Wins: 41
  • Losses: 84
  • No Result: 1
  • Tie: 0

Head-to-Head Stats

In their previous encounters, Zimbabwe and Namibia have engaged in eight T20 matches. The head-to-head record currently favors Namibia, who have secured five victories, while Zimbabwe has won three times.

Score Prediction

The scoring conditions for this match are as follows:

  • If Zimbabwe bats first, expect a total of 150 or more.
  • If Namibia takes the batting crease first, a score of 155 or above is anticipated.

Winning Chances

Based on various factors, including recent performances, Zimbabwe enters the match with a 72% chance of victory. Namibia holds a 28% chance.

Match Prediction

While predictions add to the excitement, cricket remains a dynamic and unpredictable sport. Today’s match prediction favors Zimbabwe, but it’s crucial to remember that cricket outcomes can be surprising. Enjoy the game and cheer for your favorite team, keeping the spirit of the sport alive.

Disclaimer: Predictions are for entertainment purposes only. We don’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, we strongly discourage participation in illegal activities related to cricket. While our experts strive for accuracy, we do not guarantee 100% correctness.

3000 Rs Unlimited Match Prediction