Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI match prediction, let’s find out who will win? Today’s match prediction of PAK vs NZ 1st ODI is given below. The Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI match is scheduled to be held on Friday, 17th September 2021 at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. Cricketwebs provide 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
The first match of Pakistan vs New Zealand series will be played tomorrow. The New Zealand team does not include their key members. Kane Williamson, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Mitchell Santner, and Ross Taylor are not included, they will be participating in big tournaments like IPL.
Often big teams avoid sending their special players on Pakistan tours, perhaps because of their security issues. Now recently South Africa, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Zimbabwe also sent their second-grade team on the tour of Pakistan.
The Pakistan team takes advantage of it by winning the series, in this series also the host has a heavy hand. These figures also show that New Zealand has played 20 matches in Pakistan. In which 17 matches have been won by Pakistan and three matches have been won by New Zealand.
New Zealand will play three ODIs and five T20 matches on this tour. According to our experts, Pakistan will win both series.
New Zealand made their last tour to Bangladesh, losing 3–2 in the five-match T20I series. In the absence of key players, the team looks weak and helpless. The team will be captained by Tom Latham, who is also the wicketkeeper.
With the bat, Latham will be joined by Finn Allen, Henry Nichollas, and Will Young. Colin de Grandhomme, Daryl Mitchell, Rachin Ravindra, Jacob Duffy will play the all-rounder role. Cole McConchie, Hamish Bennett, Matt Henry, will be responsible for the bowling department.
Pakistan will participate in the match with their best squad. This is the same team that knows how to beat a team like Zimbabwe at their home. Although the performance of Pakistan against the big team is not good but against the weak team Pakistani players play with full confidence.
Pakistan played their last tour against England. England’s second-rate team had beaten Pakistan badly. The Pakistani batsmen knelt down in front of the opposition bowlers.
Babar Azam will be the captain of Pakistan. His performance against England in the last series was commendable. His fans will expect him to continue his good form.
Table of content
- 1 Today’s Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Match Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
- 1.1 PAK vs NZ 1st ODI Toss Prediction?
- 1.1.1 Pakistan Squad:
- 1.1.2 Pakistan Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.3 New Zealand Squad:
- 1.1.4 New Zealand Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.5 Venue Details
- 1.1.6 Pakistan ODI Stats and History
- 1.1.7 New Zealand ODI Stats and History
- 1.1.8 PAK vs NZ head to head stats
- 1.1.9 Comparison Analysis between Pakistan and New Zealand:
- 1.1.10 PAK vs NZ 1st ODI 2021 Match Team Score Prediction:
- 1.1.11 Pitch Report and Weather Update:
- 1.2 Who will win Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI 2021 prediction?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.1 PAK vs NZ 1st ODI Toss Prediction?
Today’s Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Match Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
Match: PAK vs NZ, 1st ODI, New Zealand tour of Pakistan, 2021
Date: Friday, September 17, 2021
Time: 3:00 PM
Venue: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi
PAK vs NZ 1st ODI Toss Prediction?
Toss Prediction: New Zealand
Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Usman Qadir, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Saud Shakeel, Zahid Mahmood
Pakistan Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Mohammad Rizwan
Top Bowler: Hasan Ali
New Zealand Squad:
Tom Latham (c & wk), Henry Nicholls, Finn Allen, Colin de Grandhomme, Daryl Mitchell, Will Young, Scott Kuggeleijn, Rachin Ravindra, Jacob Duffy, Cole McConchie, Hamish Bennett, Doug Bracewell, Matt Henry, Ajaz Patel, Blair Tickner
New Zealand Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Tom Latham
Top Bowler: Ajaz Patel
Stadium: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Ends: Pavilion End, Shell End
Pakistan ODI Stats and History
Total Match Played = 936
Won = 490
Loss = 418
No Result = 20
Tie = 8
New Zealand ODI Stats and History
Total Match Played = 776
Won = 354
Loss = 376
No Result = 40
Tie = 6
PAK vs NZ head to head stats
Total Match Played = 107
Pakistan Won = 55
New Zealand Won = 48
No Result = 3
Tie = 1
Comparison Analysis between Pakistan and New Zealand:
- Pakistan’s batting line-up is strong and reliable.
- New Zealand is grappling with the absence of its leading batsmen.
- The lack of experience of playing in Pakistan is clearly visible in the New Zealand camp.
- Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan are in good form.
- Shaheen Afridi and Hasan Ali will make the best use of the pitch.
PAK vs NZ 1st ODI 2021 Match Team Score Prediction:
If Pakistan Bat First: 286+ Runs
If New Zealand Bat First: 246+ Runs
Pitch Report and Weather Update:
There is a 60% chance of rain, allowing the Duckworth Lewis system to be used. Fielding first after winning the toss will be a wise decision. A lot of moisture and uneven bounce can be seen on the pitch.
Who will win Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI 2021 prediction?
Today’s Match Prediction: Pakistan
- Whatsapp: +91 7065437044
- Prediction Charges: 1000 Rs/Match
- IPL Package: 7500 Rs/All Matches
- Monthly Package: 10000 Rs/All Matches
- Yearly Package: 20000 Rs/All Matches
Frequently asked questions
Q. Where will today’s PAK vs NZ 1st ODI match be played?
Ans. Today’s match will be played in Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi.
Q. Where can I watch PAK vs NZ 1st ODI live or stream the match?
Ans. Sony Six Sports will show the ODI between Pakistan and New Zealand live on Sony Six Sports Cricket Channel.
Q. What’s our recommended winner of Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI match?
Ans. Pakistan is our winner in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction of Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI Match?
Ans. New Zealand is our toss winner
- Today Match Prediction 2022 – Australia vs West Indies 1st Test | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today by Cricketwebs
- Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 3rd ODI match between SL vs AFG?
- New Zealand vs India, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 3rd ODI match between NZ vs IND?
- Thailand Women vs Netherlands Women, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 1st T20 match between THAIW vs NEDW?
- Who Will Win Today’s Bangla Tigers vs Delhi Bulls 19th T10 2022 Match Prediction
- Who Will Win Today’s Deccan Gladiators vs Chennai Braves 18th T10 2022 Match Prediction
Disclaimer: Our predictions are for entertainment purposes only. Our Website doesn’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, our team strongly discourages behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% the right prediction.