Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs 18th T20 CPL 2021 match prediction, let’s find out who will win? Today’s match prediction of TKR vs JT 18th T20 is given below. Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs 18th T20 match of Caribbean Premier League 2021 is scheduled to be held on Monday, 6th September 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. Cricketwebs provide 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
The 18th match of CPL 2021 is going to be played between Jamaica Tallawahs and Trinbago Knight Riders. There is a tough competition between the two teams, the statistics also show this. The two teams have played 19 matches so far, where TKR have won ten matches and JT have won nine matches.
Trinbago will be captained by Keiron Pollard, and Jamaica will be captained by Rovman Powell. Since this is a match of the night, there can be a shower of runs. Explosive batsmen are present in both teams. Andre Russell has shown his aggressive batting in the opening matches.
Trinbago knight Riders hasn’t been seen playing in its familiar style this year. Last year TKR did not lose a single match and have lost three out of five matches so far this year. They are fourth on the points table.
Knight Riders lost their last match against Guyana Amazon Warriors in the Super Over. The match was in the hands of the Riders, seven runs were needed in the Super Over. But they could only score four runs in six balls.
The journey so far for Jamaica Tallawahs has been mixed. Played four matches, won two, and lost two. They are third on the points table.
They lost their last match against St Kitts And Nevis Patriots by 6 wickets. SNP had finished the match 15 balls earlier.
Both the teams have reached here after losing their previous matches, want to win the match and improve their position on the points table. The match will be intense, the spectators are waiting for a good match.
Table of content
- 1 Today Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs 18th T20 CPL 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
- 1.1 TKR vs JT 18th T20 Toss Prediction?
- 1.1.1 Trinbago Knight Riders Squad:
- 1.1.2 Trinbago Knight Riders Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.3 Jamaica Tallawahs Squad:
- 1.1.4 Jamaica Tallawahs Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.5 Venue Detail
- 1.1.6 Trinbago Knight Riders Stats and History
- 1.1.7 Jamaica Tallawahs Stats and History
- 1.1.8 TKR vs JT Head To Head Stats
- 1.1.9 6 Overs Session Prediction:
- 1.1.10 Score Prediction:
- 1.1.11 Winning Chances Of Trinbago Knight Riders and Jamaica Tallawahs?
- 1.2 Who Will Win Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs 18th T20 CPL 2021 Match Prediction?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.1 TKR vs JT 18th T20 Toss Prediction?
Today Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs 18th T20 CPL 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
Match: TKR vs JT, 18th Match, Caribbean Premier League 2021
Date: Monday, September 06, 2021
Time: 12:00 AM (Sep 06)
Venue: Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
TKR vs JT 18th T20 Toss Prediction?
Toss Prediction: Jamaica Tallawahs
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad:
Kieron Pollard, Ravi Rampaul, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Sandeep Lamichhane, Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Khary Pierre, Isuru Udana, Sikandar Raza, Anderson Phillip, Denesh Ramdin, Tion Webster, Akeal Hosein, Jayden Seales, Leonardo Julien, Ali Khan
Trinbago Knight Riders Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Colin Munro
Top Bowler: Suniel Narine
Jamaica Tallawahs Squad:
Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan, Carlos Brathwaite, Rovman Powell, Haider Ali, Chadwick Walton, Fidel Edwards, Qais Ahmad, Jason Mohammed, Migael Pretorius, Kennar Lewis, Ibrahim Zadran, Veerasammy Permaul, Joshua James, Kirk McKenzie, Ryan Persaud, Abhijai Mansingh
Jamaica Tallawahs Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Chadwick Walton
Top Bowler: Andre Russell
Stadium: Warner Park
City: Basseterre, St Kitts
Capacity: 8,000 (10,000 incl temporary seating)
Ends: Pavillion End, Lozack Road End
Hosts to: Leeward Islands
Trinbago Knight Riders Stats and History
Total Match Played = 98
Won = 61
Loss = 35
No Result = 2
Jamaica Tallawahs Stats and History
Total Match Played = 91
Won = 45
Loss = 43
No Result = 3
TKR vs JT Head To Head Stats
Total Match Played = 19
Trinbago Knight Riders Won = 10
Jamaica Tallawahs Won = 9
No results = 0
6 Overs Session Prediction:
Trinbago Knight Riders 6 Overs Session Prediction = 46+ Runs
Jamaica Tallawahs 6 Overs Session Prediction = 42+ Runs
If Trinbago Knight Riders Bat First: 170+ Runs
If Jamaica Tallawahs Bat First: 165+ Runs
Winning Chances Of Trinbago Knight Riders and Jamaica Tallawahs?
Trinbago Knight Riders winning chances are 70% in this match
Jamaica Tallawahs winning chances are 30% in this match
Who Will Win Trinbago Knight Riders vs Jamaica Tallawahs 18th T20 CPL 2021 Match Prediction?
Today’s Match Prediction: Trinbago Knight Riders
- Prediction Charges: 1000 Rs/Match
- CPL Package: 3500 Rs/All Matches
- IPL Package: 7500 Rs/All Matches
- Monthly Package: 10000 Rs/All Matches
- Yearly Package: 20000 Rs/All Matches
TKR vs JT 18th T20 CPL 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Tim Seifert, C Walton
Batsman: Lendl Simmons, Rovman Powell, Kennar Lewis, Colin Munro
All-Rounder: Andre Russell, Kieron Pollard
Bowlers: Chris Green, M Pretorious, Adeal Hosein
Frequent Asked Questions
Q. Where will today’s TKR vs JT 18th T20 match be played?
Ans. Today’s 18th T20 CPL match will be played in Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.
Q. Where can I watch CPL 2021 live or stream the match?
Ans. Star Sports Network will show the CPL match between Trinbago Knight Riders and Jamaica Tallawahs live on Star Sports Channel.
Q. What’s our recommended winner?
Ans. Trinbago Knight Riders is our recommended winner.
Q. Which team will hit more sixes?
Ans. Trinbago Knight Riders will hit more sixes in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction?
Ans. Jamaica Tallawahs is our toss winner.
Disclaimer: Our predictions are for entertainment purposes only. Our Website doesn’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, our team strongly discourages behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% the right prediction.
- IPL 2022, 70th T20 Match – Punjab Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s PBKS vs SRH match
- IPL 2022, 69th T20 Match – Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s MI vs DC match
- IPL 2022, 68th T20 Match – Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s RR vs CSK match
- Zimbabwe vs Namibia, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 2nd T20 match between ZIM vs NAM?
- IPL 2022, 67th T20 Match – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s RCB vs GT match
- IPL 2022, 66th T20 Match – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Lucknow Super Giants Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s KKR vs LSG match