Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Royals 4th T20 CPL 2021 match prediction, let’s find out who will win? Today’s match prediction of TKR vs BR 4th T20 is given below. Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Royals 4th T20 match of Caribbean Premier League 2021 is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 28th August 2021 at Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts. Cricketwebs provide 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
The fourth match will be played between Trinbago Knight Riders and Barbados Royals. Trinbago Knight Riders were last year’s winners while Barbados Royals failed to even cross the league stage. But changing the name of the team this year might make a difference.
Although a weaker team beats a stronger team on its good days, it would be a bit difficult to say in the context of Trinbago Knight Riders. They are a very strong team mentally.
Both the teams have played each other 17 times. In which the Trinbago Knight Riders have won the match ten times, while the Barbados Royals have won the match seven times. Barbados will try to bridge this gap.
Knight Riders will be captained by West Indian all-rounder Kieron Pollard, who was the captain of the same team last year as well. He knows how to manage all the players of the team. As a result of this, they were able to win the cup. He is recognized as the best all-rounder in world cricket. Apart from him, there are other match-winners available in the team.
Colin Munro, Lendl Simmons, will play the role of the opening batsman. Darren Bravo, Denesh Ramdin, Tion Webster will appear in the middle order.
Kieron Pollard, Isuru Udana, Sikandar Raza will take over as the all-rounder. The responsibility of the bowling department will be with Ravi Rampaul, Sunil Narine, Sandeep Lamichhane, Akeal Hosein. This team is very balanced.
Bowling all-rounder Jason Holder will captain the Barbados Royals. He has a good experience of captaincy, he has also been a former captain of the West Indies team. There is no dearth of all-rounder players in this team.
Players like Chris Morris, Jason Holder, Thisara Perera, are part of the team. The responsibility of the bowling department will be with Mohammad Amir, Hayden Walsh, Azam Khan, Ashley Nurse. Johnson Charles, Shai Hope will open the innings.
Table of content
- 1 Today Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Royals 4th T20 CPL 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
- 1.1 TKR vs BR 4th T20 Toss Prediction?
- 1.1.1 Trinbago Knight Riders Squad:
- 1.1.2 Trinbago Knight Riders Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.3 Barbados Royals Squad:
- 1.1.4 Barbados Royals Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.5 Venue Detail
- 1.1.6 Trinbago Knight Riders Stats and History
- 1.1.7 Barbados Royals Stats and History
- 1.1.8 TKR vs BR Head To Head Stats
- 1.1.9 Pitch Report and Weather Update:
- 1.1.10 6 Overs Session Prediction:
- 1.1.11 Score Prediction:
- 1.1.12 Comparison Between Both Teams
- 1.1.13 Winning Chances Of Trinbago Knight Riders and Barbados Royals?
- 1.2 Who Will Win Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Royals 4th T20 CPL 2021 Match Prediction?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.1 TKR vs BR 4th T20 Toss Prediction?
Today Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Royals 4th T20 CPL 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
Match: TKR vs BR, 4th Match, Caribbean Premier League 2021
Date: Saturday, August 28, 2021
Time: 4:30 AM (Aug 28)
Venue: Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts
TKR vs BR 4th T20 Toss Prediction?
Toss Prediction: Barbados Royals
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad:
Kieron Pollard, Ravi Rampaul, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Sandeep Lamichhane, Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Khary Pierre, Isuru Udana, Sikandar Raza, Anderson Phillip, Denesh Ramdin, Tion Webster, Akeal Hosein, Jayden Seales, Leonardo Julien, Ali Khan
Trinbago Knight Riders Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Colin Munro. Colin Munro is New Zealand’s best-attacking opening batsman, very famous in T20 cricket. He has participated in many leagues of the world. He scored a lot of runs in the recently concluded 100 ball tournament. Hope he maintains his form.
Top Bowler: Sandeep Lamichhane. Sandeep Lamichhane is a spinner from Nepal, due to his spin bowling, he is a part of all major leagues. Last season also he did well in CPL. It is not easy for a batsman to play his spin. His specialty is excellent flight delivery.
Barbados Royals Squad:
Chris Morris, Jason Holder, Thisara Perera, Mohammad Amir, Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Oshane Thomas, Kyle Mayers, Hayden Walsh, Azam Khan, Raymon Reifer, Justin Greaves, Ashley Nurse, Shafiqullah Ghafari, Nyeem Young, Joshua Bishop, Smit Patel
Barbados Royals Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Shai Hope. Shai Hope is a West Indies opening batsman. His playing style is not much aggressive. But the habit of rotating the strike makes him a successful batsman in the T20 format. His strike rate is around 120.
Top Bowler: Mohammad Amir. Mohammad Amir is a former Pakistan bowler. After retirement, he appears in different leagues. His swing bowling takes the opposition batsman by surprise. It is his ability to reach the team in a strong position by taking wickets in the beginning.
Stadium: Warner Park
City: Basseterre, St Kitts
Capacity: 8,000 (10,000 incl temporary seating)
Ends: Pavillion End, Lozack Road End
Hosts to: Leeward Islands
Trinbago Knight Riders Stats and History
Total Match Played = 93
Won = 59
Loss = 32
No Result = 2
Barbados Royals Stats and History
Total Match Played = 86
Won = 37
Loss = 48
No Result = 1
TKR vs BR Head To Head Stats
Total Match Played = 17
Trinbago Knight Riders Won = 10
Barbados Royals Won = 7
No results = 0
Pitch Report and Weather Update:
Because all the matches of the league are going to be played on the same ground, then the same pitch will be used multiple times. Due to which the pitch will slow down. Scoring runs on this pitch will become difficult in the coming days. Small targets will also be defended. Considering the pitch, fielding first would be a good decision. The pitch is fresh now, a score of 150-160 on it would be great.
6 Overs Session Prediction:
Trinbago Knight Riders 6 Overs Session Prediction = 45+ Runs
Barbados Royals 6 Overs Session Prediction = 38+ Runs
If Trinbago Knight Riders Bat First: 155+ Runs
If Barbados Royals Bat First: 152+ Runs
Comparison Between Both Teams
- Knight Riders are the winners of last season, their confidence will be very high.
- Barbados Royals finished fifth last season.
- The riders have all-rounders like Kieron Pollard, Sikandar Raja, Isuru Udana, and Sunil Narine.
- The batting lineup of the Riders is better and stronger than that of Barbados Royals.
- The bowling squad of the Riders is more mature than their rival team.
Winning Chances Of Trinbago Knight Riders and Barbados Royals?
Trinbago Knight Riders winning chances are 65% in this match
Barbados Royals winning chances are 35% in this match
Who Will Win Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Royals 4th T20 CPL 2021 Match Prediction?
Today’s Match Prediction: Trinbago Knight Riders
TKR vs BR 4th T20 CPL 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction
Frequent Asked Questions
Q. Where will today’s TKR vs BR 4th T20 match be played?
Ans. Today’s 4th T20 CPL match will be played in Warner Park, Basseterre, St Kitts.
Q. Where can I watch CPL 2021 live or stream the match?
Ans. Star Sports Network will show the CPL match between Trinbago Knight Riders and Barbados Royals live on Star Sports Channel.
Q. What’s our recommended winner?
Ans. Trinbago Knight Riders are our recommended winner.
Q. Which team will hit more sixes?
Ans. Trinbago Knight Riders will hit more sixes in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction?
Ans. Barbados Royals is our toss winner.
Disclaimer: Our predictions are for entertainment purposes only. Our Website doesn’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, our team strongly discourages behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% the right prediction.
- IPL 2022, 70th T20 Match – Punjab Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s PBKS vs SRH match
- IPL 2022, 69th T20 Match – Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s MI vs DC match
- IPL 2022, 68th T20 Match – Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s RR vs CSK match
- Zimbabwe vs Namibia, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 2nd T20 match between ZIM vs NAM?
- IPL 2022, 67th T20 Match – Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s RCB vs GT match
- IPL 2022, 66th T20 Match – Kolkata Knight Riders vs Lucknow Super Giants Prediction | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today’s KKR vs LSG match