Zimbabwe vs Scotland 2nd T20 match prediction, let’s find out who will win? Today’s match prediction of SCO vs ZIM 2nd T20 2021 is given below. The Zimbabwe vs Scotland 2nd T20 match is scheduled to be held on Friday, 17th September 2021 at Grange Cricket Club. Cricketwebs provide 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
The second match of the Zimbabwe Scotland series will be played tomorrow. The first match was a resounding victory, Scotland won by seven runs in the last moments. Zimbabwe would still be wondering what happened, the match was within their grasp. Only 33 runs were needed in the last four overs, with 6 wickets remaining. But Zimbabwe remained seven runs away from the threshold of victory.
In this match, Scotland won the toss and decided to bat first. Zimbabwe bowled brilliantly in the first powerplay, with four Scottish batsmen returning to the pavilion for 30 runs. Scotland captain Kyle Coetzer could only manage two runs.
All the Scottish batsmen were struggling to score a single run. But Richie Berrington was playing his natural innings from one end. Berrington scored 82 runs in 61 balls, which included seven fours and three sixes. Apart from him, none of the batsmen could play well.
Luke Jongwe and Tendai Chatara took two wickets each for Zimbabwe. While Wellington Masakadza and Richard Ngarava got one wicket each. Scotland could only manage 141 runs in 20 overs for the loss of 6 wickets. It was not a big score according to the pitch, the target looked easy for Zimbabwe.
But both the Zimbabwe openers returned to the pavilion on the score of five runs. Wesley Madhevere was dismissed for zero on the first ball of the innings. Zimbabwe, playing a little cautiously, progressed the innings. The third wicket fell for 53 runs.
All the next batsmen scored runs but at a very slow pace. Captain Craig Ervine scored 26 runs in 27 balls which included two fours and a six. Sean Williams scored 28 runs in 28 balls, in which he hit two fours and a six. Milton Shumba scored at a slightly faster pace, he scored 45 runs in 30 balls.
Runs were to be scored in the last over at a run rate of only 8, with 6 wickets in hand. But in front of the superb bowling of Safyaan Sharif, not one of the Zimbabwe batsmen played well. Safyaan Sharif took four wickets for 24 runs in four overs.
Table of content
- 1 Today’s Zimbabwe vs Scotland 2nd T20 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips, and Match Preview
- 1.1 Who Will Win SCO vs ZIM 2nd T20 Match Toss?
- 1.1.1 Zimbabwe Squad:
- 1.1.2 Zimbabwe Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.3 Scotland Squad:
- 1.1.4 Scotland Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.5 Venue Details
- 1.1.6 Zimbabwe T20 Stats and History
- 1.1.7 Scotland T20 Stats and History
- 1.1.8 SCO vs ZIM head to head stats
- 1.1.9 Comparison Analysis between Zimbabwe and Scotland:
- 1.1.10 SCO vs ZIM 2nd T20 Score Prediction:
- 1.1.11 Pitch Report and Weather Update:
- 1.2 Who will win today’s Zimbabwe vs Scotland 2nd T20 2021 cricket match prediction?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.1 Who Will Win SCO vs ZIM 2nd T20 Match Toss?
Today’s Zimbabwe vs Scotland 2nd T20 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips, and Match Preview
Match: SCO vs ZIM, 2nd T20I, Zimbabwe tour of Scotland, 2021
Date: Friday, September 17, 2021
Time: 8:30 PM
Venue: Grange Cricket Club, Edinburgh
Who Will Win SCO vs ZIM 2nd T20 Match Toss?
Toss Prediction: Scotland
Wesley Madhevere, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Regis Chakabva (wk), Craig Ervine (c), Sean Williams, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava, Dion Myers, Sikandar Raza, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Tarisai Musakanda, Donald Tiripano, Blessing Muzarabani
Zimbabwe Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Regis Chakabva
Top Bowler: Ryan Burl
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer (c), Ollie Hairs, Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod, Matthew Cross (wk), Michael Leask, Safyaan Sharif, Mark Watt, Chris Sole, Alasdair Evans, Hamza Tahir, Chris Greaves, Adrian Neill, Craig Wallace, Gavin Main, Dylan Budge
Scotland Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Richie Berrington
Top Bowler: Alasdair Evans
Stadium: Grange Cricket Club
Ends: City End, Park End
Hosts to: Scotland
Also Hosts: Tennis, Squash, and Hockey
Zimbabwe T20 Stats and History
Total Match Played = 94
Won = 24
Loss = 70
No Result = 0
Tie = 0
Scotland T20 Stats and History
Total Match Played = 66
Won = 30
Loss = 32
No Result = 3
Tie = 1
SCO vs ZIM head to head stats
Total Match Played = 2
Zimbabwe Won = 1
Scotland Won = 1
No Results = 0
Comparison Analysis between Zimbabwe and Scotland:
- Zimbabwe are an experienced team, they can come back even after losing the first match.
- Scotland must be feeling very excited after winning the first match.
- Zimbabwe has to rely on itself. According to our experts, Zimbabwe will win the one-sided match.
- Scotland have some weak points that need to be fixed before tomorrow’s match.
- Zimbabwe’s batting order is better than that of Scotland.
SCO vs ZIM 2nd T20 Score Prediction:
If Zimbabwe Bat First: 150+ Runs
If Scotland Bat First: 135+ Runs
Pitch Report and Weather Update:
The pitch is good for batting, if the batsman does not make any mistake then it will be very easy to score runs. The spinner’s role in bowling will be very important. In the last match we saw that the ball was spinning very well, in this match also the same is being speculated. A score of 150-160 is defendable. It would be appropriate to bat first after winning the toss.
Who will win today’s Zimbabwe vs Scotland 2nd T20 2021 cricket match prediction?
Today Match Prediction: Zimbabwe
- Prediction Charges: 1000 Rs/Match
- IPL Package: 7500 Rs/All Matches
- Monthly Package: 10000 Rs/All Matches
- Yearly Package: 20000 Rs/All Matches
SCO vs ZIM 2nd T20 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Wicket-Keeper: R Chakabva, M Cross
Batsman: K Coetzer, C Macleod, C Ervine
All-Rounder: S Williams, R Berrington, R Burl
Bowlers: A Evans, W Masakadza, R Ngarava
Frequent Asked Questions For SCO vs ZIM 2nd T20 2021 Match
Q. Where will today’s SCO vs ZIM 2nd T20 match be played?
Ans. Today’s match will be played in Grange Cricket Club.
Q. Where can I watch SCO vs ZIM 2nd T20 2021 live or stream the match?
Ans. Sony Six Sports will show the T20 between Zimbabwe and Scotland live on Sony Six Sports Cricket Channel.
Q. What’s our recommended winner in Zimbabwe vs Scotland 2nd T20 match?
Ans. Zimbabwe is our recommended winner in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction?
Ans. Scotland is our toss winner.
- Today Match Prediction 2022 – England vs South Africa 1st Test | Betting tips, Who Will Win Today by Cricketwebs
- New Zealand vs West Indies, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 1st ODI match between NZ vs WI?
- Scotland vs United States, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 6th ODI match between SCO vs USA?
- Oval Invincibles Women vs Trent Rockets Women, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 9th 100-ball match between OVLW vs TREW?
- Oval Invincibles vs Trent Rockets, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 17th 100-ball match between OVL vs TRE?
Disclaimer: Predictions are for entertainment purposes only. We don’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, We strongly discourage behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% correctness.