Who will win today Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab 9th t20 IPL match prediction?

The RR vs KXIP 9th t20 match of Indian Premier League 2020 is scheduled to be held on Sunday, 27th September 2020 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.

About The Match

Who Will Win Today In Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab Match, Rajasthan Royals All Players Name, Kings XI Punjab All Players Name, Today 9th T20 IPL Match Prediction, Check Match Details For RR vs KXIP Match

ये भी पढ़े: क्रिकेट बेटिंग में पंटर हमेशा क्यों हारता है? इससे कैसे बचे?

Rajasthan Royals Top Performer

Top Batsmen: Steve Smith
Top Bowler: Jofra Archer
Top All-Rounder: Tom Curran

Kings XI Punjab Top Performer

Top Batsmen: Mayank Agrawal
Top Bowler: Chris Jordon
Top All-Rounder: Glenn Maxwell


Today Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab 9th T20 IPL 2020 Cricket Match Prediction

Match: RR vs KXIP, 9th Match, Indian Premier League 2020
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2020
Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah

Rajasthan Royals & Kings XI Punjab Squad

Kings XI PunjabRajasthan Royals
Mandeep SinghSteven Smith
Karun NairRiyan Parag
Sarfaraz KhanYashasvi Jaiswal
Mayank AgarwalDavid Miller
Chris GayleManan Vohra
ALL ROUNDERShashank Singh
Harpreet BrarALL ROUNDER
James NeeshamBen Stokes
Tajinder SinghMahipal Lomror
Deepak HoodaShreyas Gopal
Glenn MaxwellTom Curran
Krishnappa GowthamAniruddha Joshi
Lokesh RahulJos Buttler
Nicholas PooranSanju Samson
Simran SinghAnuj Rawat
BOWLERRobin Uthappa
Ishan PorelBOWLER
Chris JordonAndrew Tye
Ravi BishnoiKartik Tyagi
Arshdeep SinghAnkit Rajpoot
Mujeeb Ur RahmanRahul Tewatia
Sheldon CottrellJaydev Unadkat
Mohammad ShamiMayank Markande
Darshan NalkandeOshane Thomas
Murugan AshwinAkash Singh
Jagadeesha SuchithVarun Aaron
Hardus VilijoenJofra Archer

Venue Detail

Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
City: Sharjah
Capacity: 16,000
Ends: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Hosts to: United Arab Emirates

Indian Premier League 2020 Boundry Meter

Chennai Super Kings3722
Mumbai Indians2813
Kolkata Knight Riders2711
Royal Challengers Bangalore237
Rajasthan Royals917
Sunrisers Hyderabad227
Delhi Capitals338
Kings XI Punjab3313
Dishant Yagnik Fielding Coach

Rajasthan Royals review

Kings XI Punjab review

Indian Premier League 2020 Top 5 Run-Scorer

Faf du Plessis3173149.13117
KL Rahul2153173.86168
Mayank Agarwal2115143.75114
Rohit Sharma292143.7556
Manish Pandey285119.7163

Rajasthan Royals T20 Stats And Record

Rajasthan Royals had played a total of 148 T20 matches where they won 78 and Opposing teams won 69 matches. Their two T20 matches were ended without any result and three matches were tied.

ये भी पढ़े: कानूनी रूप से अवैध है, लेकिन आप भारत में ऑनलाइन दांव लगा सकते हैं

Kings XI Punjab T20 Stats And Record

Kings XI Punjab had played a total of 178 T20 matches where they won 81 and Opposing teams won 94 matches. Their Zero T20 matches were ended without any result and three matches were tied.

1xbet Affiliate

RR vs KXIP Head-To-Head Record

Total Match PlayedRR WonKXIP WonTiedNo Result

RR vs KXIP Toss Prediction

Toss Winner: Kings XI Punjab

How many runs score in first 6 overs batting powerplay?

Rajasthan Royals in 6 Overs48-55 Runs
Kings XI Punjab in 6 Overs50-60 Runs

Indian Premier League 2020 Top 5 Wicket-Taker

Kabiso Rabada28545
Sam Curran312885
Mohammad Shami27294
Sheldron Cottrell27414
Yuzvendra Chahal28434

Favorite Team In The Match

RR vs KXIP 9th T20 Score Prediction

If Rajasthan Royals Bat First: 175+
If Kings XI Punjab Bat First: 200+

RR vs KXIP 9th T20 Match Pitch & Weather Report

Small Ground, Small Boundries some are less than 60 mtrs. This ground is graveyard for many bowlers specially spinners. In last match, 33 sixes were hit by both team batsman. After winning toss captain opt for field first.

Cricket Betting Tips, Who will win today, today cricket match prediction, dream11 prediction

Winning Chances Of Both Team In This Match

According to our cricketwebs expert, winning chances of Rajasthan Royals is around 60% and winning chances of Kings XI Punjab is around 40%

Rajasthan Royals winning chances are 60%

Kings XI Punjab winning chances are 40%

Ground Last 5 Matches Detail

Sharjah Cricket Stadium Last 5 IPL Match
Match1st Innings2nd InningsResult
RR vs CSKRR = 216/7 (20)CSK = 200/6 (20)RR won by 16 runs
SRH vs CSKSRH = 145/5 (20)CSK = 146/5 (19.3)CSK won by 5 wkts
MI vs DCMI = 125/6 (20)DC = 126/4 (18.5)DC won by 6 wkts
KKR vs RCBKKR = 150/7 (20)RCB = 148/5 (20)KKR won by 2 runs
KXIP vs SRHKXIP = 193/6 (20)SRH = 121/10 (19.2)KXIP won by 72 runs

Who Will Win Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab 9th T20 Match Prediction?

Our Winner: Rajasthan Royals

If You Want More Accurate And Perfect Prediction In Your Mobile, Join Our Paid Membership Program. Whatsapp At 7065437044.
Whatsapp Link: https://wa.me/917065437044

betway bonus

Predict Your Winner

Who Will Win Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab
Rajasthan Royals
Kings XI Punjab
Created with Cricketgyaan

Other Cricket Website Match Winner

Website NameWinnerIPL Winning Accuracy

Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab IPL 2020 Broadcast & Live streaming details

TV channels: Star Sports, Willow TV, CNC 3, SportsMax TV, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, Sky Sport NZ, Dazn, SuperSport, E-Networks, CDN SportsMax Espanol, GBN

Live streaming: IPLT20 Official Twitter and Facebook Accounts, Hotstar, Foxtel Sports, Willow TV Online, Sky Go

IPL 2020 Points Table

Chennai Super Kings3122
Mumbai Indians2112
Kolkata Knight Riders2112
Royal Challengers Bangalore2112
Rajasthan Royals1102
Sunrisers Hyderabad2020
Delhi Capitals2204
Kings XI Punjab2112

RR vs KXIP 9th T20 Dream11 Team Prediction

Wicket KeeperJos Buttler
KL Rahul
BatsmanMayank Agarwal
Steve Smith
Yashasvi Jaiswal
All-RounderJimmy Nisham
Glenn Maxwell
Rahul Tewatia
BowlerChris Jordon
Jofra Archer
Shreyas Gopal

RR vs KXIP 9th T20 Betting Tips

coming soon

Frequent Asked Questions For 9th T20 IPL Match

Q. Which Team will play today?

Ans. Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab

Q. Where is the T20 being played?

Ans. Sharjah Cricket Stadium, UAE

Q. Can I watch it live or stream the match?

Ans. Yes, Star Sports will be showing the IPL match between Rajasthan Royals and Kings XI Punjab live on Star Sports Cricket Channel.

Q. What time does the RR vs KXIP 9th T20 match start?

Ans. 7:30 PM.

Q. What’s our recommended bet?

Ans. Rajasthan Royals is our recommended winner in this match.

Q. Which team will hit more sixes?

Ans. Rajasthan Royals will hit more sixes.

Q. What is our toss prediction?

Ans. Kings XI Punjab Will Win The Toss.

Q. How many sixes will be hit in today match?

Ans. 25+ Sixes will be hit in this match.

Q. Which team to make highest score in first 10 overs?

Ans. Rajasthan Royals will make highest score in first 10 overs.

Q. A fifty to be scored in the match?

Ans. Yes, definitly fifty will be scored in 9th t20 IPL match.

All of Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab fans who are waiting for the prediction for this IPL match are now can check this match prediction with 100% sure winning. After checking the player’s previous performance and team analysis our expert had predicted the match-winner for RR vs KXIP Indian Premier League match. So Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab Match Prediction 27th September 2020 from our expert’s team is here, don’t go anywhere when free is always here.

Disclaimer: Predictions are for entertainment purposes only. We don’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, We strongly discourage behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% correctness.

6 thoughts on “Who will win today Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab 9th t20 IPL match prediction?”

  1. 🏆🏆🏆IPL 2020🏆🏆🏆



    👉Rajasthan 🆚 Punjab👈👈👈👈

    🥎No create Report My self 🥎

    🏏Any Time win 10/09🏏

    What’s app ➡️➡️+8801742987029📞

    Match Type– BOOKI MATCH HOGA

    If you need 100% sure match report just contract with me.

    What’s app ➡️➡️+8801742987029☎☎☎

  2. Welcome to my prediction
    Ipl🏏cpl🏏🏏kpl🏏 Bpl🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏All cricket fixer match
    📱 WhatsApp no: +8801752062934📱📱📱
    ↪Today Big Match↩
    🔰Fully Fixing Match🔰
    ⚡⚡Today Match ⚡
    👉Jackpot match✔✔
    💪💯 Sure Report💯: contact me my WhatsApp number+8801752062934☎✅

  3. 👉Boom boom back to back win
    ➡Upcoming IPL 2020 BooM BooM⬅
    🎯🎯27 September 2020 IPL first match start🎯🎯
    💪💪IPL all Match report available💪💪
    ⏩⏩9st Match⏪⏪
    🎖 Punjab 🆚 Rajasthan🎖
    💯💯Virat vai kothai na kaje bissasi kaj korben fol paben💯💯
    ☎Contact me WhatsApp/imo : 📲01742987029☎☎☎…

  4. Boom boom well win Kolkata

    IPL dhamaka Boom boom

    Match-100% fixed & 100% sure

    💪💪No loss Only Profit💪💪

    Punjab 🆚 Rajasthan

    Match ~–{Supper Jackpot Today}

    My IPL Win 7 win/1/loss(100%)

    🏆IPL T20-2020 🏆
    ➡ Match💯💯
    👉4000 TK.
    👉MY WHAT’SAPP NUMBAR👈01742987029☎☎
    MY WIN REPORT NO LOSS.,, WhatsApp number+8801742987029☎.

Comments are closed.