Who Will Win Today’s Nepal vs Malaysia 7th T20 2023 Match Prediction

The seventh T20 encounter between Nepal and Malaysia in the ICC Men’s T20I World Cup Asia Finals 2023 is anticipated to be a thrilling showdown. Let’s explore the match’s details and predictions to glimpse the excitement in store.

Match Details

  • Match: MLY vs NEP, 7th Match, Group A, ICC Mens T20I World Cup Asia Finals 2023
  • Date: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
  • Time: 1:15 PM
  • Venue: Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground, Kirtipur

The Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground in Kirtipur is the stage for this much-anticipated encounter where both teams aim to secure a significant victory in the group stage.

Toss Prediction

The prediction leans toward Malaysia winning the toss, providing them an early strategic advantage to influence pivotal decisions in the match.

Venue Details

The Tribhuvan University International Cricket Ground has a capacity of 20,000, offering a picturesque setting for a gripping T20 showdown. Positioned in Kirtipur, this venue is renowned for hosting compelling cricket battles.

Team Statistics

Let’s glance at the T20 stats and history of both Nepal and Malaysia:

Nepal T20 Stats and History

  • Total Matches Played: 65
  • Matches Won: 39
  • Matches Lost: 25
  • Matches with No Result: 1
  • Matches Tied: 0

Malaysia T20 Stats and History

  • Total Matches Played: 67
  • Matches Won: 40
  • Matches Lost: 24
  • Matches with No Result: 2
  • Matches Tied: 1

Head-to-Head Stats

Nepal and Malaysia have previously clashed in eight T20 matches, with Nepal claiming victory in seven encounters, making this game even more enthralling as Malaysia seeks to overturn their past record.

Score Predictions

  • If Nepal bats first, they are likely to post a score of 167 or more.
  • If Malaysia bats first, they are expected to reach a total of 119 or more.

Winning Chances

According to predictions, Nepal is at an 89% chance of winning the match, indicating they are the favorites. However, Malaysia, with an 11% chance, looks forward to challenging their opponent.

Match Prediction

Today’s forecast predicts Nepal as the potential victor in this much-anticipated match. However, cricket’s unpredictable nature always offers thrilling surprises.


Predictions are for entertainment purposes only, not promoting betting or gambling. Illegal activities related to cricket should be avoided. While experts aim for accuracy, it’s important to remember that predictions do not guarantee 100% correctness. The real excitement and outcome of the match will unfold on the field, where the players decide the actual winner. Enjoy the game responsibly and savor the electrifying contest that cricket promises!

3000 Rs Unlimited Match Prediction