Who will win today in KKR vs RCB 31st T20 IPL 2021 match, let’s find out the match-winner? Today’s match prediction of Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 31st T20 is given below. Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 31st T20 match of Indian Premier League 2021 is scheduled to be held on Monday, 20th September 2021 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. Cricketwebs provides 100% match prediction tips for every cricket match.
The 31st match in the second phase of IPL will be played between Kolkata and Bangalore. In the 10th match of the league, Bangalore defeated Kolkata by 38 runs. In this match, captain Virat Kohli won the toss and decided to bat first.
The innings did not start well, captain Kohli and Rajat Patidar returned to the pavilion on the score of nine runs. After that Devdutt Padikkal and Glenn Maxwell took the score forward in an aggressive manner. Devdutt got out on a personal score of 25 Runs on 93 Runs in the 11th over. Then AB de Villiers came.
Devilliers started playing in his familiar style with the very first ball. He scored runs on all sides of the field. He scored 76 runs in 34 balls which included nine fours and three sixes.
Apart from this, Glenn Maxwell scored 78 runs in 49 balls, in which nine fours and three sixes were hit. Thanks to these innings, RCB managed to score 204 runs for 4 wickets in 20 overs. This target was huge considering Kolkata’s batting lineup.
Chasing the target, Kolkata could only manage 166 runs for the loss of eight wickets in 20 overs. Andre Russell scored the highest 31 runs from 20 balls for Kolkata.
Apart from this, Shakib Al Hasan scored 26 runs in 25 balls. Captain Eoin Morgan scored 29 runs off 23 balls, which included two big sixes. For RCB, Kyle Jamieson took three wickets, Yuzvendra Chahal and Harshal Patel got two wickets each.
Talking about the points table, RCB are present at third place with five wins in seven matches, they have 10 points now. While KKR are at the seventh position with two wins from seven matches, they still have four points.
Table of content
- 1 Today Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 31st T20 IPL 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
- 1.1 Who will win KKR vs RCB 31st T20 Toss Prediction?
- 1.1.1 Kolkata Knight Riders Squad:
- 1.1.2 Kolkata Knight Riders Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.3 Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad:
- 1.1.4 Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable Top Performer
- 1.1.5 KKR vs RCB 31st T20 Venue Detail
- 1.1.6 Kolkata Knight Riders Stats and History
- 1.1.7 Royal Challengers Bangalore Stats and History
- 1.1.8 KKR vs RCB Head To Head Stats
- 1.1.9 Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore Last 5 Match Win-Loss Detail
- 1.1.10 6 overs Session Prediction KKR vs RCB 31st T20:
- 1.1.11 Which one is the favorite Team in the KKR vs RCB 31st T20 IPL 2021 match?
- 1.1.12 What is the KKR vs RCB 31st T20 IPL 2021 Score Prediction?
- 1.1.13 Pitch Report and Weather Update:
- 1.1.14 Winning Chances Of Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore?
- 1.2 Who Will Win Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 31st T20 IPL 2021 Match Prediction?
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.1 Who will win KKR vs RCB 31st T20 Toss Prediction?
Today Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 31st T20 IPL 2021 Match Detail, Playing XI, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report, and Match Preview
Match: KKR vs RCB, 31st Match, Indian Premier League 2021
Date: Monday, September 20, 2021
Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Who will win KKR vs RCB 31st T20 Toss Prediction?
Toss Prediction: Royal Challengers Bangalore
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad:
Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan (c), Dinesh Karthik, Karun Nair, Nitish Rana, Sheldon Jackson, Tim Seifert, Andre Russell, Ben Cutting, Pawan Negi, Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Venkatesh Iyer, Harbhajan Singh, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Pat Cummins, Prasidh Krishna, Sandeep Warrier, Shivam Mavi, Vaibhav Arora, Varun Chakravarthy, Rinku Singh, Gurkeerat Singh Mann
Kolkata Knight Riders Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: Nitish Rana. Nitish Rana has scored the most runs for Kolkata in IPL 2021. He has scored 201 runs in seven matches at an average of 29. He has hit 21 fours and nine sixes so far. Although the strike rate is only around 122, but as a middle order batsman, he gives strength to the team.
Top Bowler: Sunil Narine. Narine’s performance during the CPL 2021 was quite good. Playing his spin is not an easy task for the batsmen. His mystery ball is still a mystery to the batsmen. His performance in the UAE last year was better.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad:
Devdutt Padikkal, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Srikar Bharat, Mohammed Azharuddeen, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Daniel Christian, Glenn Maxwell, Harshal Patel, Kyle Jamieson, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahmed, Washington Sundar, Daniel Sams, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Suyash Prabhudessai, Yuzvendra Chahal, Finn Allen, Scott Kuggeleijn
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable Top Performer
Top Batsmen: AB de Villiers. AB has indicated his good form by scoring a century during the practice match. Devilliers score runs at a very good strike rate, this batsman has the ability to change the course of the match in just a few balls. AB has scored 207 runs in 6 innings of IPL 2021, which includes 16 fours and ten sixes. He scored this run at a strike rate of 164.
Top Bowler: Yuzvendra Chahal. The grounds in Dubai are huge where leg spinners like Yuzi prove to be very economical and lethal. Chahal’s performance over the years has been very good, he is the backbone of RCB’s bowling line-up.
KKR vs RCB 31st T20 Venue Detail
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
City: Abu Dhabi
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Hosts to: United Arab Emirates
Kolkata Knight Riders Stats and History
Total Match Played = 219
Won = 110
Loss = 104
No Result = 5
Royal Challengers Bangalore Stats and History
Total Match Played = 220
Won = 103
Loss = 111
No Result = 6
KKR vs RCB Head To Head Stats
Total Match Played = 28
Kolkata Knight Riders Won = 15
Royal Challengers Bangalore Won = 13
No results = 0
Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore Last 5 Match Win-Loss Detail
|Kolkata Knight Riders||LOST||WON||LOST||LOST||LOST|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||LOST||WON||LOST||WON||WON|
6 overs Session Prediction KKR vs RCB 31st T20:
Kolkata Knight Riders 6 Overs Session Prediction = 42+ Runs
Royal Challengers Bangalore 6 Overs Session Prediction = 44+ Runs
Which one is the favorite Team in the KKR vs RCB 31st T20 IPL 2021 match?
According to Cricketwebs expert, Royal Challengers Bangalore is more capable to win this match. They have many legendary players who have the ability to win matches.
- In the first round of the league, Bangalore defeated Kolkata by 38 runs. Its positive impact is visible in the team dressing room.
- Bangalore’s batting order is stronger and more aggressive than Kolkata’s.
- The bowling department of Kolkata looks a bit weak. The team is looking for a good combination.
- AB de Villiers has given good signs by scoring a century in the practice match.
What is the KKR vs RCB 31st T20 IPL 2021 Score Prediction?
If Kolkata Knight Riders Bat First: 142+ Runs
If Royal Challengers Bangalore Bat First: 160+ Runs
Pitch Report and Weather Update:
The pitch of Dubai gives a lot of help to the spin bowlers, the ground here is quite big. It is a little easier for a spinner to take wickets. The pitch is still fresh, due to which it will be easy to bat in the initial matches. Once the circle is crossed, the ball travels at a high speed to the boundary. The outfield is very fast. The weather is expected to cool slightly, with no rain expected.
Winning Chances Of Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore?
Kolkata Knight Riders winning chances are 35% in this match
Royal Challengers Bangalore winning chances are 65% in this match
Who Will Win Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 31st T20 IPL 2021 Match Prediction?
Our Winner: Kolkata Knight Riders
- Prediction Charges: 1000 Rs/Match
- IPL Package: 7500 Rs/All Matches
- Monthly Package: 10000 Rs/All Matches
- Yearly Package: 20000 Rs/All Matches
KKR vs RCB 31st T20 IPL 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: AB de Villiers
Batsman: Eoin Morgan, Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Nitish Rana
All-Rounder: Sakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Wanindu Hasaranga
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammad Siraj
KKR vs RCB 31st T20 IPL 2021 Betting Tips
- Kolkata Knight Riders 1st Over to 6th Over Runs (43.5) ODD (1.83). According to our experts, Kolkata will score 43 or more in the first 6 overs of powerplay.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore First Fall of Wickets – (26.5 runs) ODD (1.83). According to our experts, Royal Challengers Bangalore’s wicket will fall before 27 or less runs.
Indian Premier League 2021 Points Table
|Chennai Super Kings||7||5||2||10|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||7||2||5||4|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||7||5||2||10|
Frequent Asked Questions:
Q. Which team will play the match today in 31st T20 IPL 2021?
Ans. Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore will play today’s 31st T20.
Q. Where will today’s KKR vs RCB 31st T20 match be played?
Ans. Today’s 31st T20 IPL match will be played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Q. Where can I watch IPL 2021 live or stream the match?
Ans. Star Sports Network will be showing the IPL match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore live on Star Sports Channel.
Q. What’s our recommended bet in Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 31st T20 IPL 2021 match?
Ans. Kolkata Knight Riders is our recommended winner.
Q. Which team will hit more sixes in KKR vs RCB 31st T20 match?
Ans. Kolkata Knight Riders will hit more sixes in this match.
Q. What is our toss prediction of the Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match?
Ans. Royal Challengers Bangalore is our toss winner.
- Pakistan Women vs United Arab Emirates, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 17th T20 Women’s Asia Cup match
- Thailand Women vs Malaysia Women, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 16th T20 Women’s Asia Cup match
- Australia vs England, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 1st T20 match between AUS vs ENG?
- South Africa vs India, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 2nd ODI match between SA vs IND?
- New Zealand vs Bangladesh, 2022 Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s 3rd T20 match between NZ vs BAN?
Disclaimer: Our predictions are for entertainment purposes only. Our Website doesn’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, our team strongly discourages behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% the right prediction.