Who Will Win Today’s Ireland Women vs Scotland Women 2nd T20 2023 Match Prediction

The excitement in the world of women’s T20 cricket continues as Ireland Women take on Scotland Women in the 2nd T20 match of their series. With the cricketing action heating up, it’s time to delve into our match prediction and explore which team is more likely to come out on top in this thrilling encounter.

Match Details:

  • Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2023
  • Time: 5:30 PM
  • Venue: Desert Springs Cricket Ground, Almeria

Previous Match Result:

Before we dive into our predictions, it’s worth noting the result of the previous encounter between these two teams:

IREW vs SCOW 1st T20

In their previous clash, Scotland Women posted a total of 91 runs, with Darcey Carter being the top scorer with 45 runs from 55 balls. However, Ireland Women chased down the target comfortably, with Gaby Lewis leading the charge, scoring 53 runs from 51 balls. Ireland Women emerged victorious, winning by 7 wickets.

Match Prediction: Toss

As for the upcoming 2nd T20 match, the crucial toss prediction favors Scotland Women. A successful toss outcome could play a pivotal role in the final result.


Ireland Women Squad:

  • Amy Hunter (wk)
  • Laura Delany (c)
  • Leah Paul
  • Gaby Lewis
  • Orla Prendergast
  • Rebecca Stokell
  • Arlene Kelly
  • Georgina Dempsey
  • Cara Murray
  • Alana Dalzell
  • Ava Canning
  • Joanna Loughran
  • Freya Sargent
  • Sophie MacMahon
  • Louise Little

Scotland Women Squad:

  • Kathryn Bryce (c)
  • Sarah Bryce (wk)
  • Priyanaz Chatterji
  • Darcey Carter
  • Lorna Jack
  • Maryam Faisal
  • Ellen Watson
  • Nayma Sheikh
  • Abtaha Maqsood
  • Olivia Bell
  • Hannah Rainey
  • Megan McColl
  • Ailsa Lister
  • Niamh Robertson Jack

Venue Details:

The battle is set to take place at the Desert Springs Cricket Ground in Almeria, Spain.

Score Prediction:

  • If Ireland Women Bat First: 135+
  • If Scotland Women Bat First: 100+

Winning Chances:

In terms of winning chances, Ireland Women enter this match with a 79% probability of emerging victorious, while Scotland Women are given a 21% chance of claiming victory.

Match Prediction:

So, who will seize the glory in the Ireland Women vs Scotland Women 2nd T20 match of 2023? As per our match prediction, Ireland Women are the favorites to clinch this contest.

Today Women Match Prediction: Ireland Women

  • Whatsapp: 7065437044
  • Prediction Charges: 1000 Rs/Match
  • Lifetime Package (Unlimited Match): 3000 Rs/All Matches

Youtube Channel: Cricketwebs Prediction
Facebook Page: Cricketwebs
Twitter Account: Cricketwebs

The stage is set for a thrilling showdown as these two talented teams prepare to battle it out in the T20 arena. Cricket enthusiasts worldwide can look forward to another exciting fixture in the world of women’s cricket.

3000 Rs Unlimited Match Prediction