Who Will Win Today’s England vs Bangladesh 6th ODI ICC Cricket World Cup Warm-up 2023 Match Prediction?

Cricket enthusiasts are gearing up for an exciting clash in the ICC ODI Cricket World Cup Warm-up Qualifiers 2023. The 6th match of the Warm-up tournament will feature England taking on Bangladesh at Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati, on Monday, October 2, 2023. We provide a reliable match prediction for today’s WC Warm-up match.

ICC ODI Cricket World Cup 6th Warm-up Match Overview:

England’s first warm-up match against India was rained out without a ball bowled, but now they face Bangladesh in their second warm-up game. Bangladesh surprised their fans by defeating Sri Lanka in the first warm-up match. However, this match against England is a true test for Bangladesh, facing one of the ODI cricket powerhouses. Despite rain affecting several warm-up matches in India, we anticipate a full contest.

England Reviews:

England’s first warm-up match was washed out, and they are eager to prove themselves in this game. They have performed admirably in recent ODI matches, notably defeating Bangladesh and New Zealand. England’s batting order has been outstanding, playing with an aggressive approach. Key players for England include Johnny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, Harry Brook, Joe Root, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, and David Willey. Although their bowling unit lacks the injured Jofra Archer, Gus Atkinson, Reece Topley, and Mark Wood provide quality options. England is the stronger team and likely to win this match.

Bangladesh Reviews:

Bangladesh didn’t fare well in their recent series against New Zealand, losing 2-0. However, they surprised in the first warm-up match by defeating Sri Lanka. In that match, their batting shone as they successfully chased 264 runs. Key players for Bangladesh are Tanzid Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, and Litton Das. However, their bowling performance was poor in the first warm-up match, and they used seven bowlers. Bangladesh will need a collective effort to compete with England.

Favorite Team in Today’s Match:

England is the favorite due to their overall strength, powerful batting order, and recent form. However, Bangladesh’s confidence from their previous win cannot be discounted.

Winning Chances:

England has a 90% chance of winning, while Bangladesh has a 10% chance.

Toss Prediction:

The toss will be crucial, and the team winning it is likely to choose to bat first.

Pitch Report and Conditions:

The pitch at Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Guwahati is generally good for batting but may slow down as the match progresses. A score of 250 can be challenging to chase.

Weather Report:

The weather in Guwahati is expected to be favorable for cricket, with some chances of rain but hopes for a full match.

Who Will Win England vs. Bangladesh 6th Match 2019-23:

Toss – ENG, Match – ENG

ODI Cricket World Cup Warm-up 2023 Match Details:

Date: Monday, 2nd October 2023
Time: 08:30 AM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL / 02:00 PM IST
Venue: Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati, India
Venue Details:

Stadium: Barsapara Cricket Stadium
Location: Guwahati, India
Opened: 2012
Capacity: 40,000
Known as: Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Cricket Stadium, Assam Cricket Association Stadium
Ends: Media End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Assam
Floodlights: Yes
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs:

Total matches: 3
Matches won batting first: 1
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 248
Average 2nd Inns scores: 227
Highest total recorded: 373/7 (50 Ov) by IND vs SL
Lowest total recorded: 50/10 (30.4 Ov) by ENGW vs INDW
Highest score chased: 326/2 (42.1 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended: 373/7 (50 Ov) by IND vs SL

  • Whatsapp: 7065437044
  • Prediction Charges: 1000 Rs/Match
  • Lifetime Package (Unlimited Match): 4000 Rs/All Matches
  • No Demo, No Trial, No After Match

Facebook Page: Cricketwebs
Instagram Account: Cricketwebs

Disclaimer: Predictions are for entertainment purposes only. We don’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. Also, We strongly discourage behaviors of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% correctness.

3000 Rs Unlimited Match Prediction